After weeks of deliberation by the dedicated Grand Jury Panel, the Muse Creative Awards has at last announced the winners of the 2017 Muse Creative Awards!/
One Platinum Award in Marketing, Branding & Design
Muse Creative Awards proudly announces “Still the Planet Matters” has won a Platinum recognition in the 2017 Muse Creative Awards competition. The winning work was created by Alan TF So for ourselves. With over 1,500 submissions from 35 countries worldwide, this is truly a great honour.
Drezier Communications is highly honoured to receive this Platinum recognition in the Business Card stream under Marketing, Branding & Design category from the Grand Jury Panel. Our entry is our own upcycling business card, named “Still the Planet Matters”, after the concept of latest 2017 revamp.
Our original work was showcased in our official portfolio dated December 23, 2016. You can check into and find more details in this branding work.
Muse Creative Awards
The Muse Creative Awards is an international annual competition for creative professionals who inspire through concept, writing or design, whether through traditional or electronic media.
“We wish to recognize the singular achievements of small and medium-sized firms, and the creative professionals who represent the heart and soul of the global marketing communications industry,” said Kenjo Ong, co-managing director for the Muse Creative Awards.
Muse Creative Awards is administered and judged by International Awards Associates (IAA) and a carefully selected, prestigious panel of internationally-recognized creative professionals. The Association oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and sets competition standards for excellence.
Grand Jury Panel
This year’s Jury Panel includes 47 renowned, experienced, and brand new Judges from 19 countries worldwide. Judges hail from leading companies in the creative industry from all corners of the globe, and include professionals from such power brands as Guinness World Records, Grayling, Ogilvy & Mather, Grey, etc.
The 2017 Muse Creative Awards Grand Jury Panel is composed of:
- Aleksandr Tikhonov, Director, Contorra Family, Russia
- Alessandro Miasi, Senior Creative, A-Tono dmcs, Italy
- Alex Tan, Creative Director, Nokua Design – Malaysia
- Andrea Foresi, Senior Creative, Art Director, Ogilvy & Mather – United Kingdom
- Anthony Jones, Creative Director, Upp B2B – United Kingdom
- Birger Linke, Group Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather – China
- Brad Abrahams, Creative Director and Filmmaker, Curator Pictures – United States
- Claudia Goergen, Managing Director, FILMUNIQUE Medienproduktion GmbH – Germany
- Dan May, Associate Professor of Art and Design, University of Nebraska- Kearney – United States
- Daniel da Hora, CCO, DH,LO Creative Boutique – Brazil
- David Valenzia, Creative Director, ThoughtLab LLC, United States
- Deepti Kshirsagar, Founder, WOW Design Pvt. Ltd. – India
- DJ Summitt, Motion Designer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise – United States
- Echo Chernik, Advertising Illustrator, Echo-x llc – United States
- Fabiano Sanroma, CEO, Menttoo – Brazil
- Felix Genzmer, Global Creative Director, Group IDD Seoul – South Korea
- Graeme Hall, Creative Director, iFour – United Kingdom
- Greg Abel, Founder, Tailfin – United States
- Greg Wixted, Chief Amazement Officer, Global iLabs Ltd – United Kingdom
- HuiMin Su, Creative Director, HMSUEDesign – China
- Jarvis Grant, Imaging Specialist, Jarvis Grant Imaging – United States
- Jimmy Landaburu, Creative / Senior Art Director, Creacional AAG / Carat Dentsu – Ecuador
- Jing Liu, Art Director, Moving Station – China
- Joe Hui, Project Manager – Malaysia
- Jon Meakin – Global Business Development Director, Grayling – United States
- Jon Reil, VP, Creative Director, MullenLowe U.S. – United States
- Junjie “Jake” Zhang, Professor of Animation, Savannah College of Art and Design – Hong Kong
- Jurij Plavnik, Creative Director, F4F Creative Factory – Italy
- Kyle Johnson, Principle/Creative Director, BlkMrkt. Cr8tiv Labs, United States
- Leonardo Zakour, CEO & Interaction Designer, BONS – Germany
- Leopat Magnus, Art Director, Infinit – Portugal
- Leslie Walsh, Creative Director / Founder, Gifted Creative Group LLC – United States
- Maria Afroditi Patsi, Creative Director, Patsi® Art & Design – Greece
- Masanori Eto, Creative Director, ADBRAIN Inc. – Japan
- Matthew Fitz-Henry, Founder | CEO, Genome – United States
- Mel Hsieh, Film Director & Visual Artist, AniMel Studio – Taiwan
- Michael Russo, Chief Creative Officer, RUSSO Branding Agency, United States
- Nikolina Popovic, Creative Drector, Grey – Qatar
- Patrizia Burra, Professional Photographer MQEP (Master qualified European Photographer), Patrizia Burra Photography – Italy
- Philipp Nottelmann, Visual Designer, Nottelmann Art Direction (Design Studio) – Germany
- Romaicia Naser, Creative Director, Kukoon Media Inc. – Canada
- Samantha Fay, SVP Global Brand Strategy, Guinness World Records – United Kingdom
- Shangning Wang, Freelance Designer, Business Owner – United States
- Tom Koszyk, CEO/Founder, Hologram – Poland
- Vidya Sharma, Director & Partner, Rocketscience Lab – India
- WenJun Zhou, Founder & Design Director, 524 Studio – China
- Zhonghao Wu, University Professor, Zaozhuang University (ZZU) – China
Entries in all 183 categories were rated according to rigorous standards. During the blind judging process, the panelists worked to identify the most innovative and creative concepts, the strongest executions, and the highest quality in messaging. Winners were selected in a broad scope of categories, from broadcast and print to social media and emerging platforms.
Participation of International Brands
Numerous entries from international brands and top agencies from around the world were received for this year’s award program. The amount of time and passion dedicated to producing such astonishing works is truly admirable. Entries submitted by agencies for companies and brands such as Walt Disney Pictures, Samsung, McDonald’s, KFC, Paypal, Herbalife, Jaguar, BMW, MINI, Grammy Awards, Sony Pictures, Macao Tourism, and Lionsgate Entertainment are among some of the winners from this year’s award.
This year’s Muse Creative Awards competition’s entries hailed from 35 countries around the world: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
“Winning a Muse Creative Award is a significant career accomplishment for the recipients,” Ong said. “With vetted panelists, tough criteria, blind judging processes, and strict bylaws limiting winners, only the best entries received recognition. The creative work this year was truly outstanding and inspiring.”
Official links of Muse Creative Awards: